Let’s tread this path together
Now, when you decide to have a website, it’s not just having a few pages with unique URL on the World Wide Web, it’s an online representation of your brand, which can give you recognition and sales for many coming years. And so, you need to clarify all doubts with the responsive web design agency or company and ensure that the people who are assigned the task understand your requirements.
Though our team of web developers, website designers, logo and graphic designers, animation artists, search engine marketing specialists, copywriters, is known throughout Australia for this trait, you might want to know more before arriving at a conclusion.
And so, following our ideology of transparency, we have laid out the entire process of completing projects as below:
1.Let’s exchange thoughts
Once you have set objectives for your website, approach our friendly staff members who would schedule an appointment at your desired time in either your office or ours.
We note down the relevant information about your business.
- Name, address, ABN number, contact details, etc.
- Industry in which it operates
- Existing and future market scope
- Management hierarchy & employee strength
- Any highlights such as awards won, achievements made, etc.
We follow the pre-prepared list to ensure that we have gathered all the details. So, if even you have missed out on any point, we ask it to you to accommodate your needs well.
Next, we inquire about your goals for physical and online presence.
- Adapt modern technological platforms to promote your business
- Increase user engagement in the form of newsletter subscription, etc.
- New market segments to be targeted
- Online sales forecast
- Create new brand image
At this stage, if we are lucky enough to have some suggestions for you, we would surely share them with you.
We get some more details, prepare the plan and present it to you.
- Time and budget limits
- How you wish your website to look
- Extent and flow of information to be published on the site
- Link to any existing business, supplier, or distributor
- Stages in which we would work
- Time required for every stage
- Mode of communication
Once you are satisfied with the plan, we would begin to work on the same, to produce excellent results.
2.Time for some creativity –
Keeping your vision in mind, we would create a customized and stunning design for your website
with our custom web design agency across Australia Melbourne
First, we would make only the home page and ensure that it:
- Incorporates your brand identity, theme, and tone
- Put across your thoughts and values
- Is visually appealing